Our Global Security organization is comprised of multiple teams that work together to support our operations around the globe. Our mission is to keep the things that we value safe and secure while protecting the people, assets, and reputation of Facebook. We protect the people of Facebook by creating a safe and secure environment for our culture to flourish. From buildings and servers, to prototypes and ideas, we ensure Facebook's physical and intellectual assets are safe and secure and make informed decisions to protect Facebook's reputation. The Manager of Residential Programs, Global Initiatives, will seek to further advance an industry leading program that supports Executives and forward-facing members of leadership at their residences. This role is broad and involves strong operational, strategic and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge and experience within all areas of residential security, including technical and physical security design, project management and experience developing, training and managing multiple physical security teams.
- Highlight opportunities for significant operational improvement.
- Lead high impact, cross-functional initiatives with measurable results.
- Provide leadership to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Create, plan and review operational documents.
- Create and develop a strong network with law enforcement and security associations.
- Expand and maintain policies and procedures that align across Global Security.
- 7+ years of working knowledge and experience in Executive Protection or related field.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Experience with residential security systems and operations.
- Experience organizing and prioritizing multiple on-going projects.
- Experience presenting and fielding questions to/from Executives and their staff.
- Experience building and leading global teams.
- Knowledge and experience working with business partners to include tax and legal.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.