We are now seeking an Experienced Remodeling Salesperson
MY PLUMBER PLUS has been in the Northern VA area since 1981. We have a superior reputation and offer top techs unparalleled earning potential in a fast paced, dynamic and professional environment.
Do you have a background in remodeling, construction, sewer or home improvement repairs? As a qualified candidate you will apply your sales and customer service skills and knowledge in providing home remodeling services and solutions to our customers.
This position is commission based and has the potential to earn over $100,000 or more!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF REMODELING SALESPERSON:
- Follow up on company generated sales leads using strong relationship building skills with new and existing residential customers
- Generate sales revenue through new account targets
- Manage the on-boarding and follow up process with new clients
- Prepare and ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Collaborate with team members; providing pertinent information and assisting in the sales process
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets
QUALIFICATIONS OF REMODELING SALESPERSON:
- At least 3+ years of experience in an inside or outside sales
- Previous remodeling experience a plus
- Successful track record as a sales closer
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Show enthusiasm and support for the company, culture, and team
- Outgoing personality with a strong orientation toward customer service and team building
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
- Dispatched from home/take your company vehicle home
My Plumber PLUS is committed to being the company of choice for our customer's Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical needs. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers on every visit.
We value our employees in an effort to make our company the best, inside and out.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
Posting ID: 596284079Posted: 2021-01-04