Who We Are:
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Suburban Virginia is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to institutional, residential and commercial properties from fire, storm, mold, water or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and outstanding customer service.
The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United States, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do. Who We Need :
A driven overachiever to inspire a team of coordinators to hit their goals and provide exceptional customer service to those who have suffered a disaster or loss. We are looking for a proactive leader to join us and set the pace for the rest of the team to reach their potential. Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, lead and hold accountable an administrative team.
- Track volume that coordinators are handling and ensure the team is not overwhelmed. Take on projects as
necessary to alleviate stress on individuals.
- New job management: assist the coordinators in taking new jobs and train/verify quality in
communication and accuracy.
- Use good phone manners and communicate effectively.
- Ensure resources are being used effectively and efficiently and that appointments are being set
- Ensure required documents and photos are uploaded to the project at key points throughout the
- Ensure notes are being entered twice weekly on projects and that they are made public where
necessary to communicate with our clients.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with all project managers and work with them when a project is
updated to job to create the schedule.
- Send all necessary work orders and calendar appointments at least 24 hours ahead to subcontractors and
- Process billing and tradesmen/subcontractor payment requests from project managers and communicate them to the
- Prepare jobs for production and verify all needed documentation was provided by the estimator and project manager assigned.
- Assist project managers with ordering construction materials as necessary.
- Leadership qualities and prior management experience
- Experience in project coordination is necessary
- Excellent communication skills and ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to drive projects towards completion
- Can manage complex relationships while working on projects and/or project teams
- 2 or more years of experience in construction/restoration/building or related industry is highly desirable
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands on experience with software programs including: Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Suite with and the ability to learn and use new software
- Excellent time management and attention to details
Thank you for taking the time to read about our company. We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
- Salary plus bonuses
- Company provided devices and IT training
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays/vacation and sick
- Paid training and certifications
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing and 401K
- Phenomenal team
- Family feel and atmosphere
Please use the link below to apply on our website: https://pdrvirginia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=133
Posting ID: 609202565Posted: 2021-03-08