Overview: CDT is looking to add an experienced hands-on IA engineer to support a government customer in Chantilly, VA. This position has the opportunity for 1-2 days a week work from home.
Clearance: Candidate must possess a TS clearance. Applicants who do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
- Maintain and ensure implementation of applicable RMF based documentation, policy, and controls
- Monitor System Security Logs
- Maintain ATO and manage POAM
- Assist Security Engineer with STIGs on mid size private cloud (VMware) enterprise system - OS, network, etc.
- Assist Security Engineer with Endpoint Protection and Centralized logging platforms
- Assist Security Engineer with vulnerability scans and remediation
- At least 3 years of experience working on 800-53, RMF, and/or ICD 503
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server
- Experience working with STIGs
- CISSP or similar Technical Certifications
- Technical Certifications in AWS, VMware, and/or Azure
- Prior experience working with a cloud-based environment like AWS or C2S
- Familiar with Routing/Switching Technologies and Protocols
Posting ID: 559506128Posted: 2020-06-04