Data Governance Support Analyst
The Data Governance Support Analyst will support client’s government services team helping clients meet mandates associated with implementing Chief Data Officer and Data Governance Infrastructure as a result of the Evidence Act and other administration mandates such as the Federal Data Strategy and Open Data Initiatives driving agencies to better manage their data assets.
The successful candidate will understand concepts of Data Strategy, Data Governance & Data Management. He/She will have experience structuring, planning and managing small projects or sub-projects effectively. He/She will engage with client subject matter experts at all levels of the of the client organization.
- Develop and maintain high quality Data Governance artifacts such as Change Management, Communication, and Training Plans as well as other deliverables.
- Plans, Conduct and documents Business Workshops, Stakeholder Assessments, Focus Groups. Conducts workshops and interview sessions and develop/conduct surveys with various stakeholders to document and understand current state, technical data flows, , future state, and technical/organizational challenges related the data management lifecycle.
- As a part of our team, you will be responsible for implementing elements of the data management strategy. You will define, design, implement and operate data management processes to satisfy Enterprise Information Management policy in the client organization.
- Work with client teams to identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired solution, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
Education and Required Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience working with data disciplines, software/systems requirements development, or data analytics support. 2+ years’ experience working directly with clients within a broader information technology or business transformation environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Public Policy, Communications, English/Technical Writing or a related discipline is preferred. Candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will
- Understanding of Federal Data Governance environment not required but desired.
- Understanding of Education data domain not required but desired.
- Experience implementing data technology-enabled business/functional solutions for clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex data issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Ability to critically evaluate and synthesize information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Ability to manage and lead discrete tasks and contribute to overall project management, adhering to existing procedures while also providing feedback for enhancements.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask under strict deadlines in a fast-paced, client-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Well-developed note-taking, written and verbal/communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with clients, colleagues, and grantees.
- Ability to think analytically, define and thoroughly document tasks, and conceptualize, plan, and independently complete major elements of project work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Solid experience in developing written reports, one-pagers, briefs, and presentations.
- Experience working across a wide variety of stakeholders and needs, including teams whose members include individuals with varying roles and responsibilities.
- Experience supporting complex projects
- DMBOK certification or willingness to be certified desired
We are looking for an analyst with a passion for learning new skills, working with the latest frameworks, and implementing industry best practices. We value innovation and creativity and want people who will propose solutions for problems we didn’t realize we had. Our team is an open, collaborative environment and we want people who enjoy working with, teaching, and learning from others.
In 2017, The Washington Post recognized us as one of the top places to work in the DC metropolitan region and Inc. Magazine recognized us as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States.
Twenty Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. – AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Federal law requires Twenty Bridge to verify identity and employment eligibility; with information from your Form I-9. The E-Verify system is used.
Posting ID: 558187553Posted: 2020-05-28