Please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Sterling, VA strongly preferred as candidate would sit onsite once building reopens. Will also consider Nashville, TN, but preference remains Sterling.
Type: ONLY W2 contract
Length: 12 months
Pay Rate – $53.57 per hour
The ETL Developer will play a key role in the design, development and testing phases Asurion’s SDLC process. Primary duties are to design, develop, and maintain ETL applications using ETL tools. Daily activities include a broad mix of designing and building ETL applications, integration with 3rd providing data and analysis on an ad hoc basis, troubleshooting reporting issues, performance tuning and interacting with Data Modelers, third party vendors, and Business Analysts/Deliver Managers.
Duties / Responsibilities:
System Development: The ETL Developer will participate in full project lifecycle in implementing new or enhancing application systems (both in-house and third vendor packages).
• Performs systems design and analysis, develop code, and testing to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems users and applications components
• Develop and support ETL Center of Excellence, ETL processes implementation, ongoing development and operations.
• Develop and execute Azure migration strategy for ETL/ELT processes
• Early identification of development issues and corrective action to mitigate issues is required with these responsibilities.
Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
• 4+ years overall database software development experience
• 3+ years hands on experience ETL/Data Integration tools (Power BI, Data Factory, SSIS & SSRS)
• Excellent understanding of database fundamentals – SQL Experience (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), database design, and modeling principles
• Experience in programming languages like Java, Scala, C#, Spark.
• 2+ years hands on experience in scripting languages like python, R.
• Proficient in one or more following skill sets: React.js, HTML5, CSS3, node.js, REST APIs, Machine learning.
• Experience in using Microsoft Azure for Data and Analytics solutions (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Analytics/ USQL, Azure Storage, Databricks
• Excellent in ETL design skills as well as hands-on experience developing ETL mappings
• Database optimizations and performance Tuning Experience
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket etc.
• Agile/Scrum/Iterative development methodology experience.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
• Strong communication skills and able to work well in a team setting
• Ability to multi-task, work on many projects at once, delegate effectively
• Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
Nice Have: UI Development knowledge.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]