SilTek Sales is hiring in Herndon! Join our collaborative, competitive sales team and identify new sales opportunities, engage with our customers and uncover new opportunities to help them streamline, automate and improve their business functions. Our office is conveniently located off the Dulles Toll Road in Herndon, close to the new Herndon Metro stop with great nearby amenities including restaurants, free onsite gym, walking trails and more!
The successful candidate must ensure that things move smoothly from prospecting through the proposal process to closing, plan the pursuit, source out the opportunities, evaluate the likelihood of success, support the marketing team, engage key teaming partners, foster winning relationships, facilitate the proposal strategy, provide recommendations for the pricing strategy, close the deal and turn the win over to the performance team on the contract.
SilTek is a growing financial automation and healthcare IT firm moving into the artificial intelligence space with scalable, core software development and healthcare teams well positioned to leverage upcoming opportunities in federal, state and commercial environments. Current clients include Health and Human Services, DoD and Department of the Navy with access to additional clients throughout government.
As a Sales Representative on our SilTek team, your work will directly drive the success of our business!
Why choose SilTek Sales:
- Dedication to continuous learning, coaching, mentorship and professional development.
- Award-winning leadership development programs.
- Structured onboarding program including 1:1 manager-led and peer-led trainings, product training and federal dedicated sales training for up to 6 months for all new sales hires.
- Access to Insperity Learning content to grow and develop as a sales professional.
- Relentless focus on our staff and our customers.
- Responsible for driving the full-life cycle sale to include identifying prospects, conducting needs analysis, delivering web demonstrations, negotiating contracts and closing sales.
- Follow-up on sales leads, including trial requests and call campaigns.
- Participate in cold calling campaigns to optimize and increase our pipeline.
- Effectively manage pipeline and use Salesforce.com to accurately forecast.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis by asking good questions, listening to the needs of the prospective customer and making appropriate product recommendations.
- Deliver informative, high-quality web demonstrations.
- Lead and drive deals to close through contract negotiation and customer follow-up.
- Proactively and patiently maneuver through the procurement process to ensure the deal is closed.
- Engage in leadership responsibilities for the benefit of sales peers and management, such as program development, meeting coordination, training and mentoring.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent military experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience showing a proven track record of quota attainment in a B2B or B2G environment.
- Ability to engage with C-level executives.
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting in Salesforce.
- Strong interpersonal, telephone, and verbal and written communications skills.
- Formal training in consultative selling is an advantage.
- Self-starter requiring minimal guidance.
Government contracting knowledge (Federal, State, Local, and Education) is advantageous but not required.
SilTek, Inc. (SilTek) is a highly innovative, woman-owned small business providing full-stack software development, enterprise management, and professional services including staffing and high-end consulting services, IT/technical services, cyber security and systems development expertise to customers in the federal government and private sector. We have successfully worked with a number of federal agency organizations by providing highly skilled professional experts to provide a range of services that include developing innovative and secure solutions, systems engineering and superior support services that reflect strong technical, management and communications skills.
SilTek provides staffing for Loudoun Psychological Services (LPS), a cutting-edge Behavioral Health Clinic in Leesburg and Sterling, Virginia with a rapidly growing behavioral health outpatient clinic. LPS offers therapeutic and psychological testing clinical services to a diversity of clients. We believe in dignity and respect for all and we seek to provide quality behavioral health services to individuals from all walks of life. Their mission is to improve the behavioral health of all individuals, to foster independence, and to reduce the demands placed on the behavioral health system.
Posting ID: 558173528Posted: 2020-06-01