Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Salary: $70,000 to $80,000 + full benefits
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Direct Hire - Permanent
Start Date: January 2021, ASAP
Resourcing Group is working in partnership with a global facilities management provider who is looking to hire a HR Manager for their Atlanta office.
This position will be partially WFH, partially in the office; as Facilities teams are considered essential personnel. Team members are rotating in and out of the office, working from home on days when not on site. Social distancing and other control measures are in place for staff on site, and additional measures will be in place prior to any return to the office full time.
The successful candidate will be based in Atlanta, and responsible for supporting the Americas region of an international facilities management business. You will report directly to the HR lead with a dotted line to the MD.
- Responsible for building relationships with the key stakeholders in the business and prove high legal advice on people matters
- Managing and executing the payroll process, in partnership with our external providers, for all employees located in the US, Canada and Chile
- Work closely with the local management team and employees to delivery effective HR services in relation to all elements of the employee lifecycle
- You will lead, support and provide solutions for employee relation issues
- HR administration for the region, maintain employee database and financial elements such as payroll, compensation, benefits and pension schemes, ensuring a high level of data quality and reliability at all times.
- Working alongside managers to ensure the optimal departmental structure and reporting relationships are in place to deliver business objectives
- Working with the business and utilizing the Global HR frameworks - implement and drive core HR processes, projects and initiatives within region of responsibility (e.g. promotions, annual salary reviews, bonus etc.)
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
- 5 years minimum experience in Human Resources as a HR Generalist
- Must have strong understanding of state employment legislation, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions in the US and Canada
- Must have experience working with remote teams and in an international environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and planning skills
- 10% travel requirements
- Advantageous to have a background or knowledge in facilities management
- SPHR or PHR is preferred
- Fluent in Spanish is preferred
To apply for this post, please respond to this advert by sending us your most up to date resume in Microsoft Word or contact Jayde Edgley on 646 595 7464
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 593572855Posted: 2021-01-16