This position can be based remotely in the United States
Prognos is one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in our industry. Our mission is: to improve health by driving the best actions learned from the world’s data. Our clinical data registry currently has data on over 350 million people in the United States. We have developed a platform and innovative products that solve problems in the life science, diagnostics, and payer sectors.
Prognos is now at a major inflection point and is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who will be instrumental in the technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will work closely with cross functional teams including data science, clinical, product, client success, and others to ensure that our technology meets and exceeds the needs of the business today and in the future.
We are looking to dramatically increase the utility and access to our technology and are looking for someone able to review new technologies to solve some unique challenges in the healthcare space. Someone who loves to bring people and technology together to answer business questions and drive change.
The CTO role will be tranformational for our company and is to be the technology champion for the business, communicating with employees, stakeholders, investors, and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are understood, communicated, and used appropriately. The Chief Technology Officer will be a member of the leadership team at Prognos. They will drive our technology team as we scale to new growth.
Key Areas Of Responsibility Include
- Designing and leading the implementation our strategy for technology
- Set the technology vision and develop a tech roadmap for the company, identifying and selecting technologies enabling the Prognos platform capabilities to scale our products, while maintaining costs, decreasing technical debt, and unifying code bases across the company
- Advocate and communicate Prognos technology capabilities internally and externally, including leadership, Board of Directors, advisors, investors, partners, clients, and industry-focused thought leadership activities (conferences).
- Ensure that Prognos maintains the highest level of security and privacy throughout all products and maintains a certification of such controls.
Desired Experience & Knowledge
- Proven track record as a technology leader with expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets. Clear understanding of how data is used to build whatever is necessary to ingest, enhance, store, and productize large data sets
- Expertise in designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low-cost solutions to flow data from production systems into the Data Warehouse and into end-user facing products, applications, and APIs
- Experience negotiating with software partners for licensing fees
- Staffing expertise in org planning to achieve company objectives
- Strong record of Global team leadership
- Thrive in rapid paced environments
- Public speaking experience and/or desire for speaking engagements is a plus
About Prognos Health
Prognos is a leading clinically-focused healthcare analytics company with a platform that can query patient-centric data to answer key healthcare questions in minutes not months. The prognosFACTOR™ platform addresses payer, life sciences and provider needs, enabling clients to securely, efficiently and cost effectively analyze billions of lab and health records on more than 325 million de-identified patients. prognosFACTOR is HIPAA compliant and harmonizes and integrates lab data with other healthcare data assets from a trusted and diverse data ecosystem. For more information, visit prognoshealth.com.
Values & Culture
- We are collaborative. We put team trust and energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble and willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above and beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners and are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, and results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters and prioritize. We think in perspective and see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied and always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous and honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change and a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments and have fun.
To improve health by driving the best actions learned from the world’s data
To prevail over disease and empower people everywhere to live life to the fullest
- Flexible work arrangements (e.g. no set hours), fully remote work, and unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Commuter benefits
- Free access to One Medical Group
- Gym discounts
- Flexible work hours and locations
- Health Advocate
- Employee Stock Option Plan
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 597925811Posted: 2021-01-19