The Program Manager / Low Voltage Projects is responsible for managing and ensuring a successful financial outcome of the project as well as managing the customer, customer communication and responsiveness.
- Farm Existing Accounts and GC Customers Assigned for New Work
- Schedule Bid/No-Bid Meeting for New GC Projects
- Log New Work into Sales Pipeline
- Develop Solutions for Customers
- Review Bid Documents Thoroughly
- Perform Site Surveys as Needed
- Develop Pre-Bid RFI’s and Submit
- Incorporate Pre-Bid Addendums to Take-Off and Pricing
- Engineer/Design, and Estimate Projects; Perform Take-Offs
- Develop Bill of Materials, Bill of Labor and Pricing
- Work with Vendors to Obtain Material Pricing
- Develop Execution Strategy to include:
- Tools and Equipment
- Develop Proposals
- Project Management
- Provide High Level of Customer Service, Customer Communication and Responsiveness
- Provide Regular Status Updates to Customer
- Solve Problems for Customer and Run Interference for Ops Manager and Foreman
- Review, Understand and Manage Contractual Terms
- Secure Bonding and Wage Scale
- Understand Contract Documents, Scope and Schedule
- Work with Operations Manager and Foreman to Develop Execution Strategy
- Complete Submittals and Shop Drawings
- Work with Operations Manager and Foreman to Develop and Maintain Three Week Look Ahead.
- Create Labeled Floor Plans
- Create Project Schedule
- Create Schedule of Values/Negotiate Billing Terms and Submit Regular Billings
- Control Project and Manage and Track Budget
- Create and Maintain Labor Plan
- Create and Maintain Material Plan
- Order Material (No Coordination Though, Just Ordering!)
- Submit RFI’s as Needed
- Submit Change Orders, Claims and Notices as Needed
- Work with Ops Manager and Foreman to troubleshoot engineering issues if necessary.
- Negotiate Subcontract(s) Amounts
- Perform Project Close-Out
- Capture End User for On-Going Work
Must have strong leadership, planning, organization, time management and verbal as well as written communication skills. Must be PC literate and able to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and Visio as well as BlueBeam and Project Management Accounting Software. Must understand and be proficient with numbers, budgets and budget tracking. Must understand contracts and how to manage. Must understand customer service, communication and responsiveness. Must be a strong leader with strong technical as well as managerial skills. Must have experience installing, engineering, estimating/pricing and managing telecommunications cabling infrastructure as well as other low voltage systems such as Access Control, Videos Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Paging Systems, Nurse Call & Patient Wandering Systems, Two-Way Communication Systems, etc. A BICSI RCDD Certification is preferred but not required. A BICSI RTPM Certification is a bonus but not required. PMP Certification is a bonus but not required. A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management is a bonus but not required.
At Netcom Technologies, customer service is the cornerstone of our foundation. For over 31 years, Netcom has created an environment of relationship building through trust and superior service. We partner with our customers to ensure reliability and responsiveness every time. We believe excellent service starts with understanding what the customer needs, providing resources to meet those needs and using a reliable method to deliver consistent, quality results.
Netcom attracts team members who have a passion for quality and excellence. We develop quality personnel through structured training and mentorship programs that ensure a staff that provides a superior service, with attention to detail, as they advance in the organization.
Ethics, a commitment to integrity and safety is at the core of Netcom’s Values. We believe in upholding these ideals with our customers, our employees and our community. Netcom believes in corporate social responsibility; that we as a business have a responsibility of ethics, integrity and safety to all that our business affects.
Posting ID: 546601894Posted: 2020-05-29