FirstService Residential is currently seeking a part time Community Administrator for a community in the Ashburn, VA Area
Primary Responsibilities: Assist in managing and administering the day to day operations of the Community Association business. Maintain communications with Board of Directors, Association Manager, Association Staff and homeowners.
- Assist with all administrative duties for assigned Community Association
- Administer and oversee property inspections
- Process paperwork
- Track progress on work orders
- Answering phones and delivering messages to community staff.
- Attending meetings
- Interacting with resident
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Business-casual attire.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position involves sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, pushing, shoving, lifting, carrying and moving objects that can weigh up to 25 lbs. This movement can occur throughout the day. Must also be able to climb several flights of stairs if necessary.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate both on the phone and in person with our clients in order to resolve issues and manage the business.
- Must have finger dexterity for typing/using a keyboard.
- Must be mobile enough to move around both the office in order to make copies, send mail and faxes and to walk around the property. This could include lengthy walks on uneven areas.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors, and other associates.
- Capable of working extended hours, to include evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
- This position may alternate between working indoors in a controlled climate and with proper lighting, to an outdoors setting with variable climate and lighting.
- Must be able to interact with all types of individuals, be mentally alert, detail oriented, and with good reasoning skills.
- Must be able to work on more than one assignment at a time with frequent interruptions, changes and delays. Must be able to remain focused and work effectively, efficiently, and cheerfully under such circumstances. For safety reasons, employee must remain alert to working conditions and aware of safety, health, and environmental concerns.
- Must be able to work effectively and cheerfully in an environment which may be stressful due to adversarial situations resulting from the proper performance of duties
The work environment characteristics are normal office conditions for the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Hours over and above normal office hours will occur, including evenings, holidays, and some weekends. Schedule is subject to change based on business needs.
Who We Are: FirstService Residential is the largest provider of third-party community association management in North America. With a presence in 28 states and 3 provinces in Canada we deliver exceptional service and solutions that enhance the value of every property and the lifestyle of every resident in the communities we manage. More information is available at www.firstserviceresidential.com.
Posting ID: 587887727Posted: 2020-11-18