We are seeking an Asst. Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of Construction related projects across various departments.
- Plan and implement large & small Commercial & Residential projects.
- Direct and lead the work of subcontractors & internal staff
- Evaluate budgets, lead-times, and estimating.
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation, schedule's, submittals, PCO's, RFI's. Close out documents & punch-list completions. warranty information
- Serve as a liaison between clients & daily meetings & aspects of construction projects
- Previous experience in information Construction Management or other related.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Right Angle Contracting Inc. is a growing local business in Northern VA. We are looking for new members to grow with us and provide the opportunity for growth within our company, helping us to provide the best services, and communication as possible as a leading service provider as a General Contractor, by focusing on high quality and satisfaction to our customers. Our business is built on continued relationships & word of mouth. We have a full Commercial Interiors & Building Renovations, and Residential Construction divisions capable to doing various projects with Designers & Architects, Property Management & Developer investors.
Posting ID: 595518766Posted: 2021-01-20