Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, PayneCrest Electric, Inc. has been an established leader in providing solution-oriented industrial, commercial, and telecom electrical contracting services for large, complex, engineering-intensive projects for over 65 years.
Servicing an impressive array of Fortune 500 end-users and multinational corporations, PayneCrest Electric, Inc., is ranked in the top 50 of national electrical contractors (through Engineering News-Record) with an average $180M in annual revenue and active project work throughout the country.
We are seeking a motivated and confident Project Manager responsible for providing overall administrative and tactical direction for complex electrical construction projects. This position involves responsibility for scope, budget, design, manpower and cost tracking. The Project Manager has overall responsibility for project profit and loss and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure safe project execution: be responsible for the oversight and execution of safety practices on the project. Ensure a strong safety culture exists within the project team. Hold team members accountable for following safe practices.
- Understand project documents: review and understand project contract, estimate, specifications, labor agreements and code requirements to manage PCE's risk and ensure a quality installation.
- Establish a plan for success: develop a project schedule and execution plan. Communicate the plan to the team and oversee its successful execution.
- Own the financial outcome: manage project costs and execution to ensure a positive financial outcome. Consistently track progress to ensure accurate forecasting throughout the project.
- Develop talent: invest in the development of project team members to grow their capabilities for the future. Communicate expectations and follow through.
- Manage and develop relationships: manage relationships with past and current customers and industry partners. Leverage the network of relationships to identify new project opportunities.
- Understand the PCE Way and demonstrate those values in interactions with internal and external team members.
- BS in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical preferred) or equivalent industry experience
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent plus relevant field experience
- Prefer 3-5 years minimum experience as Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager or similar role
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Bluebeam Revu and CAD/BIM software
- Willingness to travel and/or relocate as needed to support local and national projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
As a part of the pre-employment process, successful applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening and background check.
Posting ID: 598568462Posted: 2021-01-12