The Manager, Membership and Student Programs reports to the Senior Director of Marketing and Membership and manages efforts to recruit, retain, and renew members, including development and oversight of strategy, tactics and schedules. In addition, the Manager is the primary staff liaison to the APS Student Caucus (APSSC) Executive Board and is responsible for the administrative and programmatic support of all Student Affiliate activities. The position's specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement membership acquisition and annual renewal campaigns, including emails, mailings, telemarketing, etc.
- Develop membership acquisition efforts.
- Track and analyze results of membership efforts.
- Manage onboarding of new members.
- Manage membership web content.
- Work with vendor to maximize mailing list rentals.
- Work with Creative Services Team to develop membership advertisements, graphics, and collateral materials.
- Manage overall membership budget and develop membership projections.
- Support APSSC programs including Student Grant Competition, Student Research Awards, Student Mentor Program, and Rally Weeks, and serve as the point of contact for all APSSC Board Members.
- Create messaging for the APS Student Caucus (APSSC), including monthly Science Express newsletter.
- Facilitate and oversee student programming at APS Annual Convention.
- Manage fundraising efforts for the Student Travel Fund.
- Represent APS onsite at events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Membership Manager, Location: Washington, DC - 20036
Posting ID: 588531166Posted: 2020-11-27