Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative, service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the hospitality industry. We currently operate spas in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Tucson, Puerto Rico, Colonial Williamsburg, Fort Lauderdale, Vail, and Sonoma, where there is enormous opportunity for growth for passionate individuals.Trilogy inspires those who provide, “Flawless service, Every Guest, Every day.”
We pride ourselves on creating a culture where employees feel valued, appreciated and take pride in coming to work. As such, desired candidates seek to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an employee. If you are driven to succeed and proud to serve others, we want you as part of our team!Job Summary
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for providing guests with comprehensive and professional guidance regarding spa procedures and services, as well as booking all spa treatments, retail sales, and checking in and checking out all guests in a professional manner. Must have excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and maintain a high level of customer service standards. Must have the ability to communicate with others, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism at all times.Responsibilities
- Understand and abide by Trilogy and Well & Being Vail Spa policies and procedures.
- Provide guests with a thorough and knowledgeable understanding of all spa services.
- Responsible for booking all spa and/or salon appointments accurately.
- Selling and up-selling products to clients.
- Completing all necessary opening and closing duties.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guests needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Provide spa guests with a tour of spa facilities, when needed.
- Interact cooperatively with and with consideration towards guests and co-workers.
- Anticipate guest’s needs and adhere to Well & Being Vail Spa and Trilogy’s standards for guest service, including FORBES 5 Star Standards.
- Communicates guest problems or complaints to the Spa Manager on Duty.
- Maintain safety and sanitation standards.
- Decisions of a broad nature are made in accordance with general policy and procedures.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years experience in customer service, spa, hospitality, sales and/or retail.
- Must have at least 1 year of luxury retail sales experience.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be knowledgeable of all spa and salon treatments, and have the ability to explain services in detail to guests.
- Must be sales-driven, and have a customer service-oriented personality, as position requires making spa/product recommendations and selling of products and services.
- Must have ability to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, while maintaining professionalism.
- Must have a polished appearance (willing to cover any visible tattoos or facial piercings during shift hours). Only natural hair colors accepted, unless approved by Spa Manager. Nails must be kept short and clean; neutral polishes only.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English.
- Must be organized, proactive, and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Booker, Book4Time, Spa Soft preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Full-Time Employees only)
- 401K Matching
- PTO – Paid/Holiday Time Off
- VTO – Voluntary Time Off
- Discounts on Retail Products and Spa Services
Posting ID: 576826512Posted: 2020-10-28