Qlarion seeks an ETL Developer for our Richmond, VA area office who meets the Requirements below.
Our U.S. Govt. clients contractually require us to hire ONLY U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders for their projects.
To be considered, all Candidates must meet or exceed these requirements.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- A clear concise Resume NOT more than 5 pages long.
- Education: BS Computer Science or BS Engineering or a BS Degree in a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience using Talend Data Integration as a Developer.
- At least 1 year experience defining/implementing an Enterprise Data Warehouse using best practices.
- A Demonstrated working knowledge of database schema, object management, data modeling & architecture, and data warehouse design.
- At least 1 year experience using ETL tools such as Informatica, SAP, or, IBM.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Applicants should be prepared to provide experience examples for the requirements above.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Transact-SQL (T-SQL).
- Experience defining/implementing an Enterprise Data Warehouse using best practices.
- Experience working directly with clients to define their requirements, document them, and to support and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
Founded in 2010, Qlarion is a dynamic and rapidly growing consulting firm focused on providing Analytics and Data Management solutions to Public Sector and related organizations. We are looking for smart, well-rounded technologists that are passionate about helping our long-term clients use Business Intelligence and Analytics to achieve their missions.
Qlarion offers a “life friendly” work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. While our consultants develop cutting edge solutions for our clients, we also encourage them to explore innovative ideas and technologies that complement our company’s vision. Qlarion provides career mentoring as well as defined technical and functional career paths that allow employees to become more empowered and prepares them for leadership roles. Each consultant has an annual dedicated training budget and opportunities for ongoing training and certifications to ensure they remain on the leading edge.
Qlarion provides an extensive package of large company benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401k matching, flextime, and PTO among others.
To learn more about Qlarion visit our website at www.qlarion.com
Qlarion will not accept resumes that are more than 5 pages long.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Posting ID: 573714781Posted: 2020-09-29