QMACS, Inc. is a well-established medical billing company located in Richardson, Texas. We are expanding our operations to Waco and are looking for professional, passionate and energetic employees! Currently we are seeking several full-time A/R Specialists for our Pending Claims Department. Previous Medical Billing Experience Preferred.
Post payments from EOBs, electronic remits and patient payments; reconcile deposits and allocate monies to correct CPT codes; identify and follow-up on zero payment claims and recoupment; perform additional insurance receipt posting and analysis.
- Analyze insurance reimbursement receipts
- Perform follow-up actions with insurance companies to ensure timely and full payment
- Post deductibles, write-offs and payments as per EOBs
- Balance receipts according to deposit slips
- Apply recoupment according to EOB
- Correctly allocate payments for line item posting
- Utilize account information to assist in write-offs for inclusive CPTs by payor
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Serve and protect sensitive information by adhering to professional standards, company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements and standards.
- Previous Medical Billing Experience Required
- Must Understand Medical Billing Terminology & Processes
- Microsoft Excel Experience Required
- Detailed & Well Organized
- Ability to Analyze Information
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Quality Results Focused
- General Math Skills
A privately held corporation based in Richardson, Texas; QMACS, Inc. focuses on Revenue Cycle Management, Practice Management, and EHR Training & Implementation services for a variety of specialties and practice sizes. The company adheres to a function based philosophy that provides a thorough analysis of each claim processed for maximum revenue retention. QMACS's™ experience allows for a complete understanding of office flow to help physicians and their staff establish processes that increase staff productivity and better manage patient load.
QMACS has spent twenty-four years perfecting the detailed processes required to effectively capture revenue for our clients. We are a company with the technological and financial resources not only to maintain, but to stay ahead of the ever changing trends and governmental mandates; while keeping the cost burden off of our clients' shoulders.
Posting ID: 565505698Posted: 2020-09-29