REPORTING TO: SVP of Customer Engagement
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, highly motivated individual to join our team in Bellevue, Washington. The successful candidate will have proven Customer Success experience in reducing churn, improving adoption and building strategic relationships. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a trusted advisor and is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. This role will proactively engage in the day to day management of the account, including strategic account planning and customer success issue resolution. This position is designed for an experienced CSM who has a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven.
- Perform initial on-boarding of accounts with Qorus customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime
- Establish a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that aligns to the customer’s key business objectives, and proactively maintains high customer satisfaction
- Conduct QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), measuring performance against pre-established business metrics
- Develop multiple relationships with core team members at the customer to create strong, successful advocates within the account
- Analyze the customer’s usage to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical situations
- Identify and forecast expansion and upsell opportunities
- Identify churn and downsell risks and establish and execute on mitigation strategies
- Achieve/exceed target KPIs including but not limited to renewal %, upsell %, monthly usage, and NPS
- Become an expert in Qorus products and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work closely with Professional Services and Support to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, campaigns, references, etc.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting feature requests to Product teams
- Expertly manage the customer’s expectations by leaning on the established processes defined within Qorus
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Qorus
- Share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Occasional travel to customer locations as needed
- 3 years + of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Expert MS Office user
- Strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment, against predefined targets and KPIs
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Willingness to work in an office, in accordance with workplace safety guidance provided by state and federal authorities
- Occasional work outside of normal U.S. working hours may be required to meet implementation deadlines or other customer-driven objectives
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is highly preferred
- Experience working with a SAAS product
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a strong desire to learn new technology
- Entrepreneurial – can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference
- Quick study, self-learner – Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly
- Interpersonal – builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Change Management – initiates, manages or participates in the change process and energizes it on an ongoing basis, taking steps to remove barriers and accelerate its pace
- Energy/Drive – confident, energetic and exhibits strong desire to achieve
- Personal/ Professional Effectiveness – demonstrates ability to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Planning and Organizing – optimizes use of time and resources to achieve desired results, excellent multitasking and project management skills, a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Accountability – holds self and others accountable for results
Qorus brings your best minds and content together to create proposals that win. It is essential that sales teams have every tool available to respond to each new sales opportunity and win more business. With Qorus, you’ll deliver customized proposals in minutes instead of hours, using pre-approved, and branded content and gain valuable insights to create smart follow up.
Our software is built on Microsoft Azure for creating secure, professional and engaging proposals up to five times faster all from within your familiar Microsoft Office environment or CRM system. Qorus Software is a diverse, vibrant group with offices in Bellevue, WA – USA and Cape Town, South Africa. Started as a three-person company out of Cape Town in 2012, Qorus is known today as a top-tier sales enablement and proposal management solution supporting enterprise companies such as Microsoft, Hitachi, Insight and Long View.
Qorus is a dynamic organization. Successful employees work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often under tight deadlines. Qorus offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role. All new Qorus employees are subject to a criminal background check.
Qorus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Posting ID: 565070546Posted: 2020-09-19