Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $155,000 - 165,000 / year
An Active Top Secret (TS) Clearance is required.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining DevOps processes to enhance infrastructure data center. The DevSecOps engineer will work closely with various development and infrastructure teams to understand and analyze the application components and their build, deployment and dependency requirements, and develop the DevOps solutions using the enterprise standard tools and industry best practices. The engineer will maintain a strong focus on automation, self-service, rapid feedback, continuous improvement and leveraging best practices throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Research, design and develop automation method to support the platform provisioning, maintenance and operations of large-scale products and services
- Design and develop high-performance and highly available groups of servers for resource-intensive network applications in cloud-based infrastructure
- Work on DevOps processes and tools supporting agile application development teams leading to continuous integration, test, and deploy methods.
- Assist with application integration and troubleshooting in this infrastructure for a complex application environment, including management of dependencies on services, platforms, and other applications within the cloud infrastructure.
- Create DevOps process automation and tooling to implement standards and boundaries in a way that empowers our application development teams to help themselves for their infrastructure and deployment needs.
- Automating the deployment and maintenance of cloud platform technologies between development, qual, and production environments.
- Plan and implement system security configuration, to include access control, host and client access, file permissions, and user accounts
- Collaborate with solution architecture to devise infrastructure solutions most suitable to meet system requirements
- Develop best practices, operational procedures and design documentation
- Plan and coordinate system utilization, and performs growth analysis and capacity planning
- Experience supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems;
- An Active Top Secret (TS) Clearance is required.
- 3+ years DevOps Experience (software, software development methodologies, workflows)
- Experience with DevOps workflows using tools such as Git, Ansible / Ansible towers, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, & Terraform a plus
- Able to deploy, manage and maintain systems in KVM, VMware, AWS and Azure cloud infrastructures
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 566959513Posted: 2020-09-28