Please call me at 408 462 5912 to discuss If you are qualified for this position & submit your resume in Word doc at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief cover letter and full contact info
Job Title: AI/ML Architect
Duration: Long term contract
- Development of applications that predicts failures in network service validation based on information about previous failures and defect correlation, and provides execution guarantee
- Participate and lead collaborative brainstorming sessions with customer and users
- Provide application design and documentation
- Develop Unit Test plans and execute unit test cases
- Develop Integration Test plans and perform integration testing
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Lead AI architecture in delivering value to our client.
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade AI solutions.
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients.
- Align business strategy, KPI, and AI use cases.
- Apply knowledge of current industry trends and techniques to formulate solutions within the context of assigned projects.
- Stay current with AI/ML trends and research. Be a thought leader in the AI area.
- Prototype and conduct POC of AI solutions.
- Work within Travelers standards, processes, and protocols.
- Experience with end-to-end data analysis, wrangling data via SQL or Python, to statistical modeling and hypothesizing
- Python Programming
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques such as Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.
- Good understanding of natural language processing, machine translation, language detection, etc.
- Understanding of cloud networking concepts.
- Familiarity with end to end machine learning (ML) platforms such as SageMaker.
- Development in Unix environment
- Knowledge of Git, JIRA, Zephyr
- SAFe/Agile development process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Prasad G | Sr. Recruiter | Cognate, Inc.
Digital & Cloud Apps Integration
How to Apply:
If you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume in Word format along with a brief cover letter to APPLY NOW through this site.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Cognate Inc. was established in 2005 and is a leading IT staffing and IT Consulting Company. Our focus areas includes Staffing and
Posting ID: 569069718Posted: 2020-09-21