HIRING IMMEDIATELY: Quality Assurance Specialist
· Comprehensive Insurance and Benefit Packages!
· Opportunity for Career Growth and Development!
· Join a rapidly growing, technology focused team
MS Companies is seeking a energetic, experienced and self-motivated Quality Control Inspector for HIRING IMMEDIATELY within our rapidly growing 14-state footprint.
This valued team member will need to be capable of testing, documenting, and reporting on products within the manufacturing job site using MS Companies' state-of-the-art technology.
To be considered for this position, please complete your application!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Arrive each day on time
· Communicate with leadership quickly and effectively
· Perform product quality inspection
· Report findings to supervisor for approval
· Display leadership within the workplace at any level
· Uphold the MS Companies' standard of quality and service
· Visually able to determine color, shape, and size of a part
· Ability to stand in warehouse for up to 8-10 hours and lift up to 20 lbs
· Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place are followed during every production phase
· Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
· Compliance with policies and governmental regulations
· Flexible work schedules
· Comprehensive insurance and benefit packages
· Training provided for career advancement opportunities
· Company culture focused teams
Take the first step in becoming a part of a team that is driven to improve every day, APPLY today!