Auto Parts Counter Person – Quality Chevrolet
Quality Chevrolet is currently looking to hire an Auto Parts Counter Person to join our team. Previous auto parts sales experience of some type is REQUIRED. PREVIOUS GENERAL MOTORS DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE IS A MAJOR PLUS! We are looking for CAREER-MINDED, CUSTOMER-SERVICE ORIENTED individuals ONLY!
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Parts experience is REQUIRED for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
· Compensation based on experience and performance
· Benefits include medical, dental & paid vacations
· Flexible, 5 day workweeks and no Sundays
· Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community
· Ongoing training and development!
· Room for advancement into management!
· Meet and assist the customer in a courteous and professional manner providing them with the information they need.
· Answer telephone calls promptly and provide professional service ensuring the customer’s needs are met.
· Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
· Maintain the parts department in a clean and organized manner.
· Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date.
· Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
1292 U.S. 9, Old Bridge, NJ 08857
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW
PREVIOUS AUTO PARTS SALES EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of hiring dealership
· Experience with GM automotive parts highly preferred.
· One or more years of sales experience preferred.
· 3 or more years related experience in an automotive parts department preferred.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Professional appearance and work ethic.
· Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Keywords: sales, automotive, customer service rep, auto parts, parts counterperson, parts sales, auto parts sales representative, pep boys, NAPA, Sears auto, auto zone, automotive parts sales representative