Overview Start @ $75,000 Annually on Componenet PayLocal In-Store Deliveries
Experience the QCD difference! Due to high growth in our nation-wide business, we have expanded our distribution operations to the Minneapolis area with a new distribution center located in Roseville. With QCD it's not just a job, it's a career. WHO WE ARE
Quality Custom Distribution (QCD) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Golden State Foods which is one of the largest diversified suppliers to the Quick Service Restaurant industry. QCD has been providing custom distribution services to iconic customers throughout the United States. QCD is a multi-stop, regional delivery service with a focus on customer service. Our business philosophy actively supports our associates through our (4) core values:
- Treat others like you want to be treated
- Make the best product
- Give the customer a fair deal
- Maintain the highest standards
Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and vision after 30 days of employment. Generous 401k/pension plan, with employer-contributions after just 6 months. Paid vacation/holidays/sick leave. Our associates also enjoy discount programs, tuition reimbursement, and much more! If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunities and a career path to success, we have a great opportunity at our new facility in Roseville. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Performs daily transportation functions as directed by Supervisor.
- Local and team route options available.
- Operates diesel-powered tractor-trailer combination trucks to transport and deliver products.
- Drives truck to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicles in difficult situations, such as narrow passageways.
- Inspects trucks for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck conditions.
- Maintains driver log according to DOT regulations and other federal and company required records/logs.
- May be required to perform product backhaul when returning from dispatched route.
- Unloads/loads product at store with assistance from store personnel.
Responsibilities DIVISION APPLICATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:(% of Time)30
Drives to predetermined store locations per route schedule, applying knowledge of commercial
driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicle. 5
Maintains driver log, trip and mileage records according to FMCSA regulations. Complies with all
DOT rules and regulations regarding hours of service, licensing, safety and equipment operation. 2
Maintain company quality and performance standards. 1
Report unusual conditions and problems to supervisor. 1
Observe company safety rules and regulations. 5
Practice good housekeeping. 5
Positions/check load securing equipment to secure cargo during transit. Inspects vehicles
for defects before, during and after trips, submits report indicating equipment condition. 1
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid CDL A driver's license and possess a current DOT Medical certification card.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to maintain positive customer relations climate with other drivers/warehouse personnel/customers/supervisors.
- Capable of standing, walking and repeatedly climbing into and out of road tractor or switch tractor.
- Must be able to work all necessary work schedules, including holidays/weekends.
- Requires safely operating equipment in extreme of weather and climatic conditions and ensure working in a cold environment (cooler/freezer).
- Must be able to frequently lift/handle cases ranging from 5-75 pounds.
- Able to work evening/night shifts (4pm-finish), weekends, and holidays as required.
Inquiries: Daire VadneySr. Human Resources, QCD Roseville(763) 225-5886 firstname.lastname@example.org