BAE Systems is seeking to hire a Counterterrorism Identities Quality Assurance Auditor SME to help support counterterrorism intelligence integration on a multifaceted U.S. Government program. The Counterterrorism Identities Quality Assurance Auditor will leverage numerous analytic tools and databases to evaluate information that bolsters the U.S. Government's response to and prevention of potential threats to the homeland and interests abroad.
The Counterterrorism Identities Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for supporting Quality Assurance and Quality Control tasks that validate and enforce the accuracy of the customer's central repository. The Counterterrorism Identities Quality Assurance Auditor will establish audits and checkpoints, implement corrective actions, report audit results, and recommend changes to resolve quality concerns.
PF1Required Skills and Education
Preferred Skills and Education
- Years of Experience: 10+ years
- Degree: MA/MS or BA/BS degree
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Detail-oriented with a proficiency for performing audits for quality and accuracy
- Ability to work with IC tools and databases
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs
- Ability to work shift work/extended hours
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and successfully meet deadlines for producing high quality products
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Demonstrated knowledge of intelligence analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data
- Familiarity with analytic tools and U.S. Government watchlisting processes
- Proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Posting ID: 564255156Posted: 2020-08-07