The Grand Reserve Inn is located in Amador County, California wine country. We are seeking an experienced, overnight stay on premise when needed Innkeeper with the knowledge, leadership & professional experience to deliver 5-star quality service. Ideal candidates must also be an experienced cook with Chef experience preferred. Candidates also should possess natural hospitality skills and be able to emulate the style & spirit of our property. Our Inn provides "comfortable luxury" in all 8 spacious Suites located on our property and is the only destination resort surrounded by vineyards in the Shenandoah Valley of Amador County.
Requirements of the Innkeeper:
• Hotel and/or Hospitality experience (4-5 Star Resort Experience preferred)
• Cooking and serving skills a must
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Provide high quality service for guests; including a positive attitude and anticipate needs.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Meets and exceeds high standards.
• Must have a car and working cell phone.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift a case of wine.
• Non-smokers only.
Responsibilities of the Innkeeper:
• Execute and manage the Inn's daily operations and when needed, other staff.
• Make/Serve gourmet breakfast, Create appetizer plates; Make and Serve Wine Pairing Lunches and Dinners when applicable; Host wine & social hour from around 5pm to 6pm each evening and Do guest room turn downs each evening.
• Handle all guest relations (reservations, check ins/check outs, special requests & packages, wine tastings, group events, pre-weddings tours and inquiries, etc.).
• Act as Concierge when on duty.
• Be an ambassador for the Inn, Vineyard House, Tasting Room and Winery at all times.
• All other duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 591040507Posted: 2020-12-04