Title: Residential Sales Representative
Reports to: TBD
- Prospects and generates sales revenue by adding new residential sales programs both in person (leads or door to door) and via the phone. As this is a year-round position, you may be required to transition to other departments based on business needs.
- Achieve a weekly sales goal primarily utilizing the following sources.
- Driving to a neighborhood, in an assigned territory, and prospect those homeowners to sell Virginia Green Lawn care services.
- Perform and sell estimates derived from leads generated by Virginia Green via direct mail/ digital marketing/ and other sources.
- Make outbound phone calls to various lead sources in addition to current customers
- Up sell new and existing customers value added services.
- Maintain pre-determined close percent's and retention rates.
- Work with other departments in building a strong sales culture
- Adhere to Virginia Green Sales process
- Sell quality accounts with proper expectations for a long-term relationship
- Prior inside sales experience preferred, but will train the right individual
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively use a smartphone
- Basic computer skills
- Available to work Saturdays during peak times.
- Ability or aptitude for originating, negotiating, and securing new business
- Plan effectively while being flexible to change
- Ability to use your own transportation for work
- Ability to stoop and navigate different landscapes (hilly, rocky, muddy, etc.)
- Must maintain a valid driver's license
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
Other Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Posting ID: 563852582Posted: 2020-09-29