Quality Tech Services, LLC. is a Cretex Medical Company that is a fast-growing dynamic leader within the Twin Cities medical device industry. QTS offers a technical service to assist medical device OEMs throughout the nation with cleanroom assembly and packaging operations. As an employee at QTS, you'll enjoy a culture founded on teamwork, respectful communication, creative problem solving, dependable follow through and excellent customer service.
Administrative Assistant Ideal Candidate Profile
QTS is currently seeking an energetic, responsive and well-organized Administrative Assistant that will be responsible for answering the company main phone line, coordination of workplace events, data entry, reporting and administering special projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Summary
- Distribution of incoming calls.
- Coordination of outgoing and distribution of incoming mail.
- Greets visitors and ensures the security of the guest process.
- Works on various projects assigned by HR, the Leadership team and other areas of the business.
- Coordinates company events and programs.
- Manage ordering and stocking of office supplies and maintenance of office equipment.
- Ensure administrative business systems are implemented, maintained, and functioning properly.
- Partner with other business segments: sales/marketing, customer service, engineering, quality, and finance.
- Understand customer needs and the core business markets we serve.
- Participate in the Operational Excellence Program.
- Complete all other work duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) degree.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, with experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and use sound judgment to make decisions and take action.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Experience with other Microsoft software (Microsoft Forms, Visio) desired.
What Is It Like to Work for QTS?
At QTS, we are passionate about quality as the services we provide have a direct impact on the quality of life for others and we pride ourselves on our culture and work environment. Here are some of things that employees have said about working at QTS:
- "I would describe my coworkers as kind and friendly."
- "... I interned at QTS, then I went back to school... I was brought on as a shared service engineer, then I moved into a role with more customer interaction associated with it. All in all, a good fun ride so far and I can't wait to keep it going!"
- "Three words that I would use to describe QTS's culture are: Respectful, Fast-paced, and Fun!"
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities that Quality Tech Services could offer you as an employee and as a valued team member.
As a Cretex Medical company, QTS offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. You are also automatically enrolled in Cretex's 401(k) retirement plan and are eligible for paid time off and short-term disability insurance.
QTS also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Casual Fridays
- Free Parking
- Donut Fridays
- Annual Picnic
- Holiday Party
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
Job Posted by ApplicantPro