Titan Mechanical, Inc Utility Services provides a full range of infrastructure construction services to the electric, telecommunication, and oil and gas industries. With offices across the country, and an extensive fleet of specialized construction equipment, we have the resources needed to reliably deliver quality work for even the most complicated utility infrastructure construction jobs. With us, you will be joining a family where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, opportunities are limitless.
We are always searching for great new talent, including Underground Electric Laborers/Groundmen to support our field operations. Our laborers and groundmen perform diversified construction work.
Basic qualifications for this position:
• High School Diploma, or GED, required (higher education preferred)
• CDL Class A
• OSHA 10-Hour Course Required
• Able to lift up to 50lbs
• Completing work with quality and timeliness
• Comply with proper safety standards/procedures and work practices to Titan's standards.
• Preferred qualifications include construction experience
• Local candidates preferred as relocation is not available for this position. In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, we offer competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, and employee stock discounts. All qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma (or GED certificate), valid driver's license, and be able to lift up to 50-lbs. All candidates selected for hire must successfully pass our company drug screen, and obtain a Class A CDL within 30 days of employment (if not already in possession of one).
Apply Today to Join Our Linemen Talent Pool
TITAN MECHANICAL, INC is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Titan's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions