This role will manage the recruitment for non-exempt appliance and electronics service technicians for all of our markets throughout the United States.Responsibilities:
- Fill non-exempt service technician roles as needed, while continuing to build a qualified and skilled pipeline.
- Work closely with the service leadership team to identify and retain a top talent and skilled workforce.
- Meet weekly recruiting targets and hiring goals while maintaining excellence in performance.
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience for exempt and non-exempt roles.
- Prior experience in retail or service based industry recruiting.
- Must be goal and metrics focused with a drive to achieve needed business outcomes.
- Must have an excellent "bedside manner" with a focus on being a valued consultant to the service team.
- Experience identifying areas for process improvement and driving solutions.
- Strong sourcing skills needed to include social media, cold calling and creative recruiting techniques.
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems and job boards required.
- Prior experience in a service related field a plus.
- Strong communication and computer skills required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.