3103 Alcoa Hwy., Knoxville, TN 37920
Service Manager / Service Writer
Rewarding Pay Plan PLUS Performance Bonuses & Great Benefits!
Star Powersports & Marine are hiring now for an experienced Service Manager/Service Writer to join our team. Interested candidates will possess 5 years of service and team leadership, a track record of improving efficiency and profit, organizational skills and a winning attitude! Marine and Powersports experience is preferred.
At Star Powersports & Marine, we are the off-road vehicle and marine dealer with the best prices. We proudly service all makes and models including Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley-Davidson, Polaris, CFMOTO and more, making us the best one-stop shop in East Tennessee. Our mission since 2012 has been to put people outdoors through our passion for off-road and marine vehicles. The owner, Michael Powers states: “It’s all about passion!”
- Rewarding Pay Plan PLUS Performance Bonuses! We will discuss more at your interview!
- A great opportunity to earn what you deserve!
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Schedule: Monday – Friday and some weekends
- Ensure thorough input of customer contact and follow-up
- Perform Service Writer responsibilities as needed
- Customer-facing check-in and upsell
- Manage and schedule jobs for multiple Technicians
- Increase service efficiencies and profitability
- Increase dealership profitability
- Ensure exceptional customer service/CSI
- Provide accurate reporting
- 5 years of Marine Service exp or equivalent
- Service Management experience required
- MercNet, and YMBS experience
- Excellent Customer Relation skills
- Multi-line Dealer Communication Systems experience (DX 1, Lightspeed, Dockmaster or IDS)
- Familiarity with Warranty system and Admin for Service Department
- Familiar with engine brands such as Mercury Marine, MerCruiser,Yamaha Outboards, BRP, Suzuki, Volvo-Penta, Indmar, Ilmor, PCM, Challenger, Cummins, Detroit.
- Familiar with boat brands such as Cobalt, Chaparral, Lund, Sea Ray, Scout, Grady-White, Boston Whaler, Sailfish, Hatteras, Aloha, Galeon, Harris, Bennington, Crest, Heyday, Nautique, Mastercraft, Tige, Malibu.
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 573018689Posted: 2020-09-11