Lead Senior Level Engineer - Asset Management will have the primary responsibility of working with multiple federal agencies around the DC Metro area in defining requirements, developing top level technical designs and working with a team to implement the solution. Experience with leading the team in the understanding and implementation of requirements is a key to the success of the position. Clear communicator with ease working with all task groups from C Level to Developer.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills, be a leader in the workplace, have experience in implementation of federal cloud based systems and a strong cybersecurity background.
- Specific experience and technical background with security components delivered and managed through cloud technologies and Dev/OPS concepts required.
Experience with some or all of the following will complete the qualifications for the ideal candidate:
This particular Agency Engineer, Lead Senior Level Engineer focuses on Asset Management
Training and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree required
- Due to the nature of this contract, Citizenship will be required to qualify for the EOD Clearance for the position
- Certifications in relevant disciplines are a bonus.
You MUST apply on our Website @ www.evolverinc.com\careers\
At Evolver, a CSS Company, we foster teamwork, growth, individuality and entrepreneurialism. We value employee opinions and encourage them to make a difference by getting involved and being thought-leaders. As a part of the team, we actively promote a working and learning environment that supports a highly qualified workforce and a quality of work life that is based on trust and respect for all employees resulting in a healthy and trusting organizational culture.
Evolver, a Converged Security Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Posting ID: 593637920Posted: 2021-01-27