Our mission at Quantum Signal AI is to create technology that enhances the capability, safety, and acceptance of intelligent ground vehicles and mobile robotics. To improve our autonomous vehicles (AV) and robotics techniques, our simulation team is responsible for simulating vehicles, sensors, pedestrians, bicycles, and environments.
If you're interested in developing simulation software, we're looking for you to join our internship program!
What You'll Do:
Design, develop, and test simulated traffic scenarios used to train and evaluate machine-learning algorithms:
- Learn the open-source simulation platform, CARLA and execution engine, ScenarioRunner
- Implement new AI behaviors for actors (pedestrians, vehicles, sensors, etc.)
- Setup scene details such as environment, weather, and actor transformations
- Work in Unreal Engine to visually analyze scenario execution
- Develop and debug code in a Linux environment without an IDE
What You’ll Need:
- Experience with:
- Working in a team environment on a common codebase
- Linux OS
- Given some code with build files, ability to figure out how to build it or how to work with us to help us discover and document that process
- A passion for coding!
- Comfort with tasks that involve linear algebra and basic trigonometry
- Sufficient self-confidence and motivation to tackle new challenges, but enough humility to seek and value constructive feedback
- Expert Googling skills
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience with:
- Source control tools (GitHub, Subversion, etc.)
- 3D game engines (Unreal Engine, Unity, etc.)
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 595021472Posted: 2021-01-24