The Technology Protection Specialist (Cyber Security) will serve as direct support to multiple initiatives. They will be responsible for conducting threat identification, vulnerability analysis, risk evaluation, and employing countermeasures and development recommendations to assigned initiatives. Candidate must possess a strong communication ability to work with other Engineers to troubleshoot design challenges and create unique solutions for your customers.
Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
* Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
* Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
* Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
* Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
* Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
* Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
~U.S. Issued Clearance Requirement at time of application: Active TS/SCI
~Bachelors' Degree (engineering, computer science, political science), and six (6) to eight (8) years of relevant experience, at a minimum.
~System Administration, Network Security, Problem Solving, Information Security Policies, Informing Others, Process Improvement, On-Call, Network Troubleshooting, Firewall Administration, Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches
Posting ID: 574464557Posted: 2020-09-29