Do you have a passion for helping others
and want to make a positive difference in their lives?
Great Rock Home Care provides non-medical services to help seniors remain in their home and enhance their quality of life with dignity, respect and pride.
We are people, respected and appreciated; serving people, respected and appreciated.
We are looking for special caregivers who are committed to providing Extraordinary Care and serve residents in the Southern Chester County and Lancaster County area.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Adhere to Great Rock Home Care/QPRC Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Must have the ability to care for client’s social, emotional, physical and spiritual needs
- Must be able to multi-task and remain calm should an emergency arise
- Follow client’s Plan of Care and provide timely documentation
- Report any significant changes in client’s needs to office
- Must commit to filling shifts in these service areas: Quarryville, Kirkwood, New Providence, Gap, Strasburg, Atglen, Peach Bottom, Nottingham, Oxford
- Must be dependable and fulfill required shifts
Common Daily Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Companionship and conversation
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks which include: cleaning bathroom, laundry, making beds, vacuuming, dusting
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Running errands for clients
- Assisting with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with walking and exercise (as part of the care plan)
- Experience with Hoyer lifts, catheter care (changing bags) and sliding board transfers preferred
- CNA , PCA or Caregiver experience preferred
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in Home Health caregiving or other healthcare field
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- CPR & First Aid Certification within 30 days of employment (will be provided)
- Completion of Defensive Driver Certification within 30 days of employment (training will be provided)
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Reference Check, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening and PPD testing
- Flexible schedules, you pick the shifts you work!
- Training provided
- Competitive rates
- Team-oriented environment
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 572664372Posted: 2020-09-19