Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Are you looking for a rewarding job in the healthcare industry with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness?We are looking for compassionate CNA/HHA/PCA with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare of Fairfax. SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical in-home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes,assisted or independent living community, or nursing home.
We arehiring immediatelyfor a CNA/HHA/PCAthat can work part-time, full-time, weekdays and/or weekends on a flexible schedule that you choose in the following areas: Fairfax City, Fairfax CountySYNERGY HomeCare of Fairfax offers:
As a CNA/HHA/PCA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Experienced-based compensation with direct deposit
- Bonus for employee & client referrals
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognitionprograms
- Growth Opportunity
- Provide clients with ADLs as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client medication reminders.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bonus after 90 days of successful employment
- Caregiver of the month program
- CNA or HHA or PCA certification
- Current CPR certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test in the last year
- Pass criminal record andbackgroundcheck
- Reliable transportation/Valid driver's license/proof of car insurance preferred
Email your resume today to:[emailprotected]
or give us a call at703-261-6122
Posting ID: 567148411Posted: 2020-08-14