Overview We’re growing.
Froehling & Robertson, Inc., (F&R)
has been proudly engineering stability in the country since 1881. In addition to being one of the oldest , independent testing/engineering companies, F&R is also a minority-owned business offering competitive compensation/benefits , and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect for all! Our shared F&R/Employee values include: fairness, integrity, and high ethical standards. And. You’ve made it just in time!
We’re always on the lookout for FRESH and ENERGIZED talent; individuals and professionals who are not afraid to get their boots and hats a little dirty from the ruffles of the journey to engineering stability together. Come be a part of this talented and dedicated team.
Join stability. Apply now! Responsibilities Who we are looking for:
Froehling & Robertson, Inc. (F&R) is currently looking for an AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)/ Level II NDT Technician certifiable and experience in ultrasonic shear wave testing (UT).
Liquid dye penetrant testing (PT), and magnetic particle testing (MT) desirable. What you’ll be doing:
Including, but not limited to:
Qualifications What you need to have:
- Performing structural steel inspections on commercial and industrial buildings, bridges, or other steel structures.
- NDT, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations with respect to applicable codes, standards and project specifications
Check out our Perks + Benefits:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 3 years or more of experience in performing steel inspection to include welded and bolted connections for fabrication, assembly or erection
- AWS CWI Certification required
- Ultrasonic Level II (UT) Certifiable required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to perform logical problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. if necessary
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- This position will require some travel
- Must be willing to participate in and pass F&R’s pre-employment screening including a background investigation, drug screening and driving record
In addition to our welcoming company culture and competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy the below benefits:
- In-House training
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, vision and life
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Company–observed paid holidays
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401K retirement /w Employer Match
- Company Laptop + Cell Phone
- Company vehicle *
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other reason protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
F&R participates in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
*Usage of company vehicle contingent upon continuous good-standing driving-record. EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace.