At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sales Executive for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A passionate sales executive who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
- Be responsible for direct sales
- Generate new business through identifying, prospecting, managing and closing new opportunities
- Act as a business consultant and demonstrate extensive knowledge and insight into prospective clients’ business processes while linking offerings to the agendas of senior executives
- Deliver high caliber, persuasive presentations incorporating value based strategies and impacts
- Negotiate pricing and contracts.
- Meet and exceed quota standards
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins Develop and maintain accounts by building strong client relationships and strong management of internal, cross functional resources
- Ability to work in a team environment as a knowledge leader
- Open for locations: VA, DC, MD, KY
As a Sales Executive, you have:
- BS/BA in Business and 5+ years of executive level sales experience preferred
- Industry experience in the fields of technology, logistics, shipping, mailing and/or fulfillment is required
- Previous sales experience utilizing Consultative and Value based selling with successful C-Suite penetration capabilities
- Proven success with prospecting and selling skills to land new accounts
- Highly self-motivated with competitive drive
- Knowledge base of 3PLs, ecommerce, technology and corporate contacts is a plus
- Ability to work independently with a strong work ethic
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong business acumen.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Posting ID: 573215908Posted: 2020-10-31