Do you want to work for a company that cares about you as a person, not just a number? For a company that provides outstanding leadership? For a company that offers exceptional benefits? RER Solutions, Inc., could be your new home.
RER Solutions, Inc., is accepting resumes for Data Scientist to become a part of our superior workforce in the Herndon, Virginia area. The Data Scientist will provide onsite and remote federal program leadership.
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from client databases to drive optimization and improve product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Minimum of US Citizenship required to obtain client issued Public Trust
- Seven years’ experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of various machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional team
- A passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes
- A proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and an understanding of fundamental business writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
EDUCATION: Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
COMPENSATION: Includes competitive wages, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, 401k matching, life insurance, health, and dental benefits.
This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party sourcing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 576065687Posted: 2020-10-19