PURPOSE OF POSITION: Supervising Quincy's Family Steakhouse coworkers under the guidelines set forth by the owners and corporate office in the Quincy's/WesterN SizzliN Management Operations manuals and policy booklets. To provide a positive atmosphere with mutual cooperation between management, coworkers and guests. To consistently provide flavorful, fresh and properly prepared food to our Guests in a helpful and courteous manner--an attitude of Hospitality.
I. LIST OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INVOLVED:
1. Providing an atmosphere of hospitality, friendliness and highest quality
for our guests.
2. Supervising and managing coworkers in their various duties.
3. Providing a safe and clean environment for guests and coworkers.
4. To motivate and provide thorough training for each coworker.
5. Scheduling employees to provide the best service and labor productivity.
6. Retaining productive coworkers through on going training and regular performance evaluations.
7. Maintaining the accurate collection and accounting of all monies collected.
8. Full knowledge of menu and food bar preparation.
9. Controlling the food and labor cost for the best quality and labor.
10. Understanding and implementing in-store marketing.
II. THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL SKILLS & MECHANICAL APTITUDES ARE NECESSARY FOR THIS POSITION:
1. Good math skills
2. Good people skills
3. Use of computer
4. Use of calculator
III. THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL TRAITS AND BEHAVIOR ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: