Please note; this role is based in Chambersburg, PA, relocation assistance will be provided!
Expanding CPA firm in Chambersburg, PA has an immediate opening for a CPA with at least 3 years of diverse public accounting experience (including: tax and accounting). Excellent benefit package includes: health ins., life ins, retirement plan, bonus compensation, CPE, license fees, and annual leave. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent work environment.
- Prepare compiled financial statements
- Prepare personal and business income tax returns
- Audit staff
- Review of financial statements
- Tax and small business planning and consulting
- Review of staff prepared tax returns, financial statements and other work product.
- At least 3 years experience in public accounting
- Knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- Good analytic skills
EXPANDING MULTI-PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM IN CHAMBERSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT WITH DIVERSE EXPERIENCE (INCLUDING TAX, ACCOUNTING, AND AUDIT BACKGROUND) AND MANAGEMENT, COMPUTER AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS. THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL RECEIVE AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL, AND LIFE INSURANCE, RETIREMENT PLAN, BONUS COMPENSATION BASED ON NEW CLIENT GENERATION AND ANNUAL LEAVE. SALARY WILL BE COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST DEMONSTRATE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE.
Posting ID: 600428241Posted: 2021-01-23