What does if take to be the Manager of Commercial Business Development for Paul Davis?
- Can you drive business and profitability into PDR of Northern VA
- Be responsible for process and procedures that ensure quality products and timely service in the Commercial market
- Develop new commercial clients using CoStar, ALN and Luxor software
- Partner with the Commercial Field Manager to ensure quality and timely service and relationship development to our commercial clients
- Improve your community by serving others in their time of need
- Continuously learn about improving results and setting proper expectations of others
- Have fun and drive a growing business!
The person who holds this position will lead a team of restoration and reconstruction professionals after traumatic events, such as a fire or flood, to clean up and repair damage to multi-family residential and commercial properties. As a Manager, you will help oversee company policies and direct activities toward long-range goals for growth and profitability. What is important to Paul Davis Restoration? Truth: Truth defines the promise of Paul Davis. Values: Deliver What you Promise Respect the Individual Have Pride in What you Do Practice Continuous ImprovementWhy Does The Team Need You?
Guiding others who serve others after they have experienced significant damage to their property is not easy. We believe in this: Find Out What They Want – Go Get It – Give it To Them. Paul Davis Restoration needs you to help our team build foundational relationships that are based on trust and active listening: Mentoring /Supporting/Leading
team members who oversee several projects simultaneously. We also want a fun personality that enjoys getting results with others. Why Join The Team?
We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis on living our Vision, Mission and Values so that we can be more than just a service provider – our Managers are on the front lines of restoring their communities by leading others to complete construction projects on budget and exceeding our industry standard. You will have the autonomy to control your schedule and continually seek learning opportunities that will improve your skill set to lead your team more effectively. Team Compensation and Benefits:
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Ongoing Leadership Development Program and industry events
- One on One mentorship
- Structured training to learn the Paul Davis Way
- Access to Paul Davis University and regular training opportunities
- Cell phone and computer provided by company
- Company vehicle and gas card
- PTO and sick days with flexible schedule
- Base + commission on projects completed. Our current GM's yearly pay range from $65,000 to $80,000+ depending on results. No limit to earning potential.
Are you Paul Davis?Before You Can Take the Field:
- 5-10 years Commercial construction experience
- 5-10 years management experience
- 5-10 years Project Management and Estimating experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, or related experience
- Experienced at reading, interpreting and managing financial statements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, mentor and bring a diverse group of people together to work effectively
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small or large group situations to customers, homeowners and employees in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and make prudent decisions
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, RMS and Xactimate
- IICRC Certifications preferred
We require a drug and background check. Paul Davis is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 593347040Posted: 2021-01-24