Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.The Radiology IS (Epic / PowerScribe / PACS) Business Systems Analyst - Project Coordinator responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Business Process Analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Independently, or with oversight, leads and coordinates medium and small projects for new system implementations or system upgrades - responsible for managing and meeting project timeline, budget and quality parameters
- Applies advanced business systems analyst knowledge and expertise of integrated radiology systems (including RIS, PACS, PowerScribe, VNA, and other imaging systems) to accomplish business objective.
- Training & support of Radiologists
- Responsible for the build, support, testing and implementation efforts related to PowerScribe, PACS, Epic Radiant, VNA and other related Radiology Systems.
- Active participant in on-call rotation
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Minimum 3 years of working in an Integrated Radiology Imaging Environment (RIS, PACS, VNA, PowerScribe)
- Demonstrated Project Leadership experience
- Critical Thinking Skills
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:Ryan Smithryan.email@example.comJoin our Live Chat Sessions: Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to registerhttps://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/a00oa/next/loginMonday & Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/leehealth/s/agvq4/next/login
- Epic Radiant build experience
- Epic Radiant Certification
- Experience training/supporting Radiologists
- Radiology Clinical background
- FUJI PACS experience
|Degree/Diploma Obtained||Program of Study||Required/|
Or 3 years of experience.
|Minimum Years Required||Area of Experience||Required/|
|3 Years||Work Related||Required||and|
|IT Project Management||Required|
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
Posting ID: 585052462Posted: 2021-01-23