Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
• Complete routine preventative maintenance on equipment.
• Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and company owned equipment.
• Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, Gas, LP).
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic start systems using necessary schematics.
• Utilize diagnostic software to troubleshoot Powertrain Management Systems.
• Participate in ongoing training to gain knowledge of equipment and repair techniques.
• Complete vehicle repair order and other documentation accurately.
• Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management.
• Train and coach service technicians on daily operations and repairs
• Assist in procurement of parts and maintaining accurate inventory levels
• Oversee shop cleanliness and safety expectations.
• Education: High School diploma or GED required, Degree in automotive or diesel mechanics preferred
• Years of Experience: 3 or more years of experience in the equipment repair industry required, experience in part procurement and inventory management preferred
• Software Knowledge: Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
• Strong knowledge of Diesel Engines, Electrical systems, Hydraulics, Generators
• Ability to attain Airport issued ID badge
• Must be able to furnish own hand tools
Posting ID: 584364723Posted: 2020-11-17