RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL RESTORATION, a fire and water damage cleanup and restoration company, has a full time sales and marketing position available. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred.
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission. Holiday, vacation and sick pay.Primary Role
: Promote and sell services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop customer base by utilizing a systematic process to identify new prospects and to routinely contact and follow up with customers. Conduct repetitive contact calls to build relationships and educate the customer on why RAINBOW is the best cleaning and restoration company. Monitor and follow-up on all assigned jobs ensuring that customer needs are met. Perform cold calls to seek out potential new customer base. Extensive Sales Background Preferred.
Qualified Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
1-3 years in sales & marketing experience
Clean Background / no felony convictions
Valid Drivers License
Willing to submit to drug screening
Established in 1981, Rainbow International® Restoration offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide. We are on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves and want to "Live RICH" with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process. We want you on our team!
As Business Development Associate, you are a key team member promoting our business and brand. You are responsible for proactively generating sales and cultivating customer relationships. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, energetic, a people person, and results-oriented. You are self-confident, ambitious, have a positive attitude and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.Specific Responsibilities:
- Increase sales through building relationships with current and potential clients
- Promote brand awareness by attending local networking events
- Schedule, coordinate and administer continuing education classes for insurance agents and adjusters
- Make sales calls to potential customers and referral sources
- Maintain records of all marketing activities
- Assist the Owner/General Manager with the marketing budget
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- College degree preferred with five or more years related experience
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits package varies by locationWe are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!