Rainbow International Restoration of Grosse pointe is an independently owned and operated disaster restoration company. We serve the Grosse Pointes, Harper Woods, Detroit, St. Clair Shores, Eastpointe and the surrounding areas. We are a well-established disaster restoration company with a reputation for quality work and extraordinary customer service. Learn more about Rainbow International Restoration of Grosse Pointe at www.rainbowintl.com/grossepointe.
We are on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves and who want to work with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process.
As a restoration technician, you are a key team member responsible for the restoration of homes and buildings that have been damaged by water, smoke, fire, debris or other methods of damage. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.Specific Responsibilities:
- Proficient in water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
- Resolves issues with customers, communicates customer issues, daily job activities with supervisor and key company staff
- Retrieve work orders, check routes for travel and ensures appropriate equipment and supplies are loaded on truck needed for job site.
- Restoration experience required
- Valid Driver's License required
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Certifications are not required but preferred:
- WTR – Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
If you are highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations, please respond to this posting!We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Posting ID: 593338415Posted: 2021-01-17