JES Foundation Repair, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Service Technician. We have been in business for over 25 years specializing in damaged foundations of all types including residential and commercial structures. We serve Virginia Beach, Chester, Manassas, Appomattox, Salem, and other surrounding areas. There’s a good reason why we’re known best for being better. And it starts with Integrity: we don’t believe in hard sales and pushy salesmen. A company is only as good as the people it hires. And we hire only the best. Every certified field inspector has experience in construction, engineering or some other area of housing industry. We here at JES Foundation Repair are dedicated to finding a Service Technician that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the Best of Houzz in 2019, and also hold an A+ Better Business Bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Virginia, North Carolina, Washington, and Maryland.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay – Hourly Plus, Competitively Structured Sales Commissions
- Full-Time Nonseasonal Work
- Superior Training will Ensure YOU Start with Immediate Success
- Competitive and Rewarding, Family-Oriented Culture
- Advanced Leadership Training Opportunities – 91% of Promotions Are Internal Employees
- Company Provided Vehicle & Gas Card (Not a take home vehicle)
- We provide appointments made by a customer care representative. Service/Sales technician schedules are set for you. This is not a Certified Field Inspector (CFI) position.
- Travel to a customer’s home on a pre-set appointment using a company vehicle.
- Build rapport with homeowners and professionally represent the Company.
- Perform yearly maintenance visits, examining work previously completed.
- Perform reactive service/sales appointments, diagnosing and fixing any issues.
- In some cases, install the additional products purchased by customer.
- Adhere to safety/health regulations and procedures when carrying out construction operations
- Examines work done by the company and determines potential warranty or non-warranty work.
- Recommends additional sales of products and services to enhance or improve original installation or remedy a potential issue.
- Responsible for communicating to service manager all sales, job completions or complications, and submitting all necessary administrative tasks and customer follow-ups via our web-based reporting system.
What is required to join our team as a Service Technician:
- At least one year of sales experience preferred.
- Construction/Home Improvement experience preferred.
- Skill in operating construction equipment and/or power tools.
- Troubleshooting and Problem solving.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening, to include a background check.
- High school diploma or GED preferred or equivalent experience.
The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy loads. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand and arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. It also requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina. Seeing with the ability to read reports, data, statistics and information on computer screens are required.
Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
Posting ID: 597838350Posted: 2021-01-16