LONG FENCE, an industry leader for over 75 years, has an immediate opening for a Aluminum Shop Welder working out of our branch in Ijamsville, MD.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reviews and interprets drawings, sketches, verbal, and/or written instructions in the fabrication and welding of complex residential and commercial rail systems
- As needed, develop fixturing for production and accuracy of finished product
- Use of various hand and electric tools as required
- Adherence to all OSHA/MOSH safety rules and regulations
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of four (3) years’ experience welding aluminum and stainless steel using MIG (GMAW) and TIG (GTAW) processes
- Vocational and/or Skilled Trades School Certifications desirable
- Successful completion of a Welder’s Certification in AWS D1.2 and D1.5 using MIG and TIG processes
- Blueprint and sketch interpretations
- Operation of standard weld shop equipment (saws, grinders, etc.)
- Knowledge of shop math calculations
LONG FENCE provides:
Competitive Benefits Package !
Long Fence is widely respected and has been in business for over 75 years. We are family owned and operated and serve the Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan area. We offer a complete and extensive line of fences, decks, hardscape and aluminum fencing and railing products for both the residential and commercial markets. With four regional offices throughout the District of Columbia, Maryland and Northern Virginia (DMV) It is the largest independently owned fence company on the Eastern seaboard. Our projects have extended beyond the DMV on a commercial level and we have provided tens of thousands of consumers and business with solution based products for their homes and business for over eight decades.
Posting ID: 598735998Posted: 2021-01-16