Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for “LONG TERM CAREER” for a great company located in East Mesa, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTION: This is a fast-paced job with daily deadlines that must be met, time management skills are very important. The successful candidate will be a fast learner, be organized with an ability to follow instructions and be able to thrive in an environment where no two days are ever alike. (*COVID cautious environment.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Be the ‘face of the company’ receiving and greeting visitors, vendors, and over the phone contact.
- Answer online messages (superior writing ability is essential).
- Perform Customer Service functions: order processing, handling customers returns, shipping claims and carriers.
- Assist with regularly scheduled reports and special projects as assigned.
- Provide general office assistance – file paperwork and maintain organized folders, scan, and organize receipts.
- Order office supplies and warehouse supplies, update mailing lists and phone book as needed.
- Receive and sort mail daily, make copies and scans as needed.
- Keep office neat and tidy.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Administrative experience of 1-2 years.
- Must have excellent computer skills able to perform basic functions on a PC (Windows computer): Create new folders, save and find documents, Quick keys (Example: Ctrl + C)
- Must have recent computer experience using Microsoft Office products, Word, Outlook, Excel, and Google Suites. (All candidates will be required to take an online assessment).
- Must have ability to work well in a team setting and with little to no supervision.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions, pay attention to detail, and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with online marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay is a plus.
- Must be adaptable, dependable, cheerful, and courteous with excellent customer service.
Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, employment verifications and reference checks. All qualified candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the United States.
HOURS: 7:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday (Extended OT hours may be available)
PAY RATE: $16.00 per hour + $125 Weekly Safety Bonus
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, additional benefits effective upon direct hire with client: Paid Vacation, 401k (Company match up to 5%), Profit Sharing (Time requirement applies)
TERM: Long Term - After 3 months of employment, eligible for full time position with client
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates, please submit resume.
Provides contract labor staffing to include short and long term assignments, contract to direct and direct placements. EEOC