Sheetz Corporate - RALEIGH, NC PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Provide on-site physical security, deter loitering and apprehend shoplifting to ensure Sheetz stores are safe for both employees and customers. Assist with providing training. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
REQUIREMENTS:(Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)EducationExperience
- Identify, coordinate, and perform all loss investigation, prevention, and physical security tasks as assigned.
- Observe and report safety and physical security concerns to Loss Investigation Supervisor.
- Prepare and maintain detailed reports on information gathered during the course of an investigation.
- Assist stores in the reduction of company shrink through theft investigation.
- Travel to different locations throughout the company on short notice, frequently requiring overnight stays.
- Deter and apprehend loiterers and shoplifters, while ensuring a safe environment for customers and employees.
- Assist Loss Investigation Supervisor in training Security Agents and with "In Store" training, while continuing to enhance personal knowledge.
- 2 years related experience
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.
Posting ID: 577821458Posted: 2020-11-24