A healthcare client has a Contract Opportunity for a Medical Assistant to work within a clinic COVID unit . This is full-time hours for length of contract and flexibility of shift is required. NOTE: Start times can vary from 7am to 11am as the clinic is open from 7am to 7pm. Schedule will involve weekends as well as weekdays. Contract is expected to go for minimum 3 months.
**This is also a great option for newly Certified Medical Assistants
Requirements and Preferences:
- MA Certification
- BLS for Health Care Providers
- High school diploma- Required
- Knowledge of basic anatomy, physiology, medical terminology/abbreviations and experience with universal precautions approach to infection control
- Basic Medical Assisting skills such as taking vital signs, preparing patients for exam, and administering injections
- Basic computer and telephone skills
- Ability to work weekdays/weekends with reliable transportation
R.A.M. Healthcare Consulting Group, Inc. – Quality, Service, & Integrity
R.A.M. Healthcare Consulting Group has over two decades of combined experience providing consulting services to hospitals throughout the United States. R.A.M HCG has built a solid reputation providing superior customer service and client satisfaction. With quality, service, and integrity as our core values, we specialize in staffing for hospitals nationwide. Our success begins with the right people—a highly trained staff and quality healthcare specialists. We are proud of our consultants and stand by them 100%. We also constantly invest in our staff and provide a great work environment and best-in-class benefits.
Find out more about us: www.ramhcg.com
Posting ID: 598857115Posted: 2021-02-26